Pakistani citizens living in Dubai can renew their passports on the net if they desire not to pay a visit to their country’s consulate. which is very an effortless approach to renew a Pakistani passport from Dubai.
In which to renew Pakistani passport from Dubai?
Renewal of a Pakistani passport in Dubai can be completed in one of two methods. Equally the Pakistan Consulate in Dubai as perfectly as the Pakistan Embassy in Abu Dhabi are options. A further option is to renew your Pakistani passport in Dubai on the web.
Method to renew on-line Passport
- Log in to the web page.
- Click on the get commenced tab and build a new account.
- Prepare a passport renewal software.
- Enter the shipping handle.
- Pay back the expenses
- Enter your complete particulars.
- Upload your all documents and Shots.
- Add your fingerprints to the Fingerprint Sort, then click on the “Upload” button.
- Indication the declaration and then you can submit the type following checking all the specifics.
For Older people (18 Several years +)
- Authentic Passport is (obligatory) + Photocopy
- Unique valid CNIC/NICOP/Intelligent Card (required) + Photocopy.
For Kids Less than 18 A long time:
- Father’s Original valid Passport (mandatory) + Photocopy
- Father’s Primary legitimate CNIC/NICOP (obligatory) + Photocopy
- Mother’s Original valid Passport (mandatory) + Photocopy
- Mother’s First valid CNIC/NICOP (necessary) + Photocopy
- Kid Unique Passport (required) + Photocopy
- Boy or girl First legitimate Type B/NICOP/ Sensible NICOP + Photocopy
- Father and Mother Individual Presence alongside with little one (Obligatory)
- In circumstance of separation custody papers from courtroom duly attested From Ministry of International Affairs Pakistan and UAE.
In the situation of new child babies
- Kid Primary Birth Certificate ought to be Attested (necessary) + Photocopy (Attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE)
- Youngster Primary NICOP (necessary) + Photocopy
- Father’s Primary legitimate Passport (obligatory) + Photocopy
- Father’s Primary legitimate CNIC/NICOP (necessary) + Photocopy
- Mother’s Initial valid Passport (necessary) + Photocopy
- Mother’s Original legitimate CNIC/NICOP (necessary) + Photocopy
- Father and Mother Particular Existence alongside with boy or girl (Necessary)
- If Father/Mom is yet another national need NOC from Consulate
- You also will need Sworn Affidavit / Particular NOC Needed if Father or Mom is international national attested from involved Consulate/Embassy.
you can speak to here for more facts.